| The salt spray corrosion test box needs to be maintained before being re-used under long-term unused conditions to prevent failures caused by long-term unused test box lines from aging, excessive dust from electrical components and insensitive reactions. Today I will tell you about the precautions for the maintenance of the salt spray corrosion test box: |
1. Thoroughly clean the working room and water-sealed tank with clean water, and clean the nozzle to prevent salt crystallization and block the nozzle;
2. Before re-enabling the salt spray corrosion test box, perform the necessary inspections on the electrical system;
3. Check whether the pressure regulating valve is within the set range and whether there is water in the saturator and drain it through the drain valve;
4. If the salt spray test box is not used for a long time, the water of the saturator should be exposed;
5. If it is found that the nozzle is blocked by dirt, you can remove the nozzle and clean it with alcohol, xylene 1: 1 hydrochloric acid, or use an ultra-fine wire to dredge the nozzle, but the surface finish of the nozzle cavity must not be damaged, so as not to affect the quality of the spray. .
In order to improve the working efficiency of the salt spray corrosion test chamber, the usual maintenance and cleaning work is essential. Starting from small details, it will naturally avoid some equipment failure problems.