| Natural Gas Pressure Regulator Installation Instructions |
1. Before installing the natural gas pressure regulator, pressure test and purge the pipeline to ensure the tightness and cleanliness of the pipeline.
2. The liquefied gas pressure regulator should be installed horizontally and vertically on the pipeline. When installing it, care should be taken to make the medium flow in the pipeline consistent with the direction of the arrow shown on the valve body.
3. Control ball valves should be installed on both sides of the natural gas pressure regulator, and bypass pipes should be installed for maintenance.
4. There should be pressure gauges on the high and low pressure pipelines of the natural gas pressure regulator for easy adjustment, and the pressure changes before and after the valve can be observed during operation.
5. A safety release valve is installed on the pipeline to ensure the reliability and safety of the operation of the natural gas pressure regulator.
6. The indoor gas pipeline should be equipped with a gas leak alarm device indoors to ensure that when a gas leak is dangerous, it can promptly report the alarm and eliminate the danger.
7. In order to ensure safe use, after the natural gas pressure regulator is installed, it is necessary to test the tightness. You can use a leak detector at all pipe joints to check or brush soapy water and detergent water to check for leaks. . If there are pressure gauges installed before and after the pressure reducing valve, you can observe whether the pointer has changed after closing the air source.
The natural gas pressure regulator installation instructions have been introduced, and I hope this article will help users to install natural gas pressure regulator products more conveniently.